PTF-005 Waterborne and Oil-Modified…huh?
Get 2016 Course Date Announcements via P2F News
What has happened to Dad’s old can of latex paint in the basement? Prep to Finish paint training will help you figure out what has changed and what to do about it.Early generation latexes were awful; they were not easy to use and formulated with unfriendly chemicals. With the onset of formula and colorant changes to the old latex we used to know comes new methods of application to achieve the same high-end results we all seek. This brush or sprayer in hand workshop covers:
- Follow the paint: change that and everything changes with it
- Shifting to completely waterborne prep, prime and paint systems
- Selecting products and processes for efficiency and profit
- Product investments that pay for themselves with quick ROI in business
- Eliminating 90% of manual prep (hand sanding) on all surfaces and profiles
- Prep sequence acceleration for efficient transition to finishes
- Sprayer and finish selection to optimize smaller tasks
This workshop is open to all levels of experience and is sure to be an eye opener.
2016 Dates not set yet.
About the Author (Author Profile)Scott Burt is a paint contractor, writer and paint trainer from Vermont. He writes for American Painting Contractor magazine, topcoatreview.com, bloggingpainters.com and is a featured blogger at JLCOnline.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Paint Contractor Training Workshops - Prep to Finish | December 2, 2013