Prep to Finish Workshop Details are Here!
Failure to Adapt is No Excuse
There has been more change in the paint industry in the past 5 years than in the previous couple of decades combined.
Just when you start to figure the new technologies out, things change again.
We believe that anything that can boost our quality:production ratio is good change for paint contractors…if paint contractors are willing to change.
Prep to Finish Paint Contractor Training Workshops are designed and delivered with a “keep it real” attitude that will translate easily into your paint contracting business.
Prep to Finish workshops welcome painters, remodelers, cabinet shop finishers, woodworkers, and advanced hobbyists.
Contractor Workshop Topics (click for descriptions):
- PTF-001: Intro to Paint – Failure to Adapt is no Excuse
- PTF-002: Spray Tech 101 -Spraying for All Levels
- PTF-003: HVLP – Not a High Pressure Situation
- PTF-004: Airless vs. Air Assisted
- PTF-005: Waterborne and Oil Modified
- PTF-006: Surface Prep Course
- PTF-007: Build Your Own Workshop
- PTF-008: On Location – With You
One and two day workshops (6 hrs/day) will be available in 2016. Locations vary. Sometimes we hold them in our Vermont facilities, but most of the time we are on the road training, so follow us on Facebook for frequent updates.
Cost varies based on location but is typically in the $175-200/day range.
Category: Contractor Workshops
About the Author (Author Profile)Scott Burt is a paint contractor, writer and paint trainer from Vermont. He writes for American Painting Contractor magazine, topcoatreview.com, bloggingpainters.com and is a featured blogger at JLCOnline.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Production based Fine Finish Tips for Pro Painters - Topcoat Review : Topcoat Review | December 2, 2013
- Paint Industry Education: Takin' it to the Streets - Prep to Finish : Topcoat Review | January 19, 2014
- Prep to Finish Training for Painters - How We Spent Summer Vacation | February 15, 2014