PTF-004 395 Airless and Air-assisted Pump: Where does the difference lie?
Get 2016 Course Date Announcements via P2F News.
Time to focus on HOW to spray with a .5 gpm pump at a much lower pressure while having more control of your material and getting a high end finish every time is the context of this hands on workshop.
For all of you that own a .5 GPM Pump, airless or air assisted airless, this is the workshop you’ve always wanted someone to create!
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Using and understanding the SmartControl system
- Difference between the Contractor series gun and the G40/G15 series
- Refining and modifying your spray work habits for production and quality
- Proper sprayer mode selection for task at hand
- Set up, break down and cleaning of both pump and gun combinations
- Tip selection when using air-assisted mode
- Airless sprayers: jack of all trades, master of one
Owners of air-assisted sprayers will find this workshop both interesting and informative. This workshop explains all the things that the manual doesn’t.
Get on the 2016 List of Interested Folks!
About the Author (Author Profile)Scott Burt is a paint contractor, writer and paint trainer from Vermont. He writes for American Painting Contractor magazine, topcoatreview.com, bloggingpainters.com and is a featured blogger at JLCOnline.
Sites That Link to this Post
- What is Air Assisted Spraying? : Topcoat Review | December 2, 2013
- Graco 395 Finish Pro Air Assisted Airless Sprayer Review : Topcoat Review | December 2, 2013
- Paint Contractor Training Workshops - Prep to Finish | December 2, 2013
- Kremlin Xcite Airmix System - Topcoat Review : Topcoat Review | December 2, 2013